I apologize for the radio silence on my blog. I’ve been in Dubai and London for the past week and am currently at the airport, waiting for my flight to — wait for it — Paris!!! From there I head to my mother-in-law’s house in the UK for the holidays, so I probably won’t write up any posts until I return to the States. But I’m sure there will be plenty to share about my travels, particularly in Gay Paree, so stay tuned .
Archive for December, 2008
- If you aren't watching Family Tree, you are missing out on some A+ amazingness. 2 days ago
- @SallyPressman (Also, for what it's worth, I'm now on antibiotics for two infections. Karma's a bitch.) 4 days ago
- @SallyPressman Hahaha, not bragging, was actually worried he'd stopped breathing or something. 4 days ago
- RT @DebutanteBall: Deb Dana is thinking about Oklahoma today. thedebutanteball.com/?p=28476 4 days ago
- @AmesNic Aw, thanks! I hope you enjoy it!! 4 days ago