Uh…so if any of you are still following me in your Google readers, I reformatted a few things in my blog, and for some reason, old (bad) posts are showing up as “new.” And I don’t know how to make it stop. Sorry about that. Just mark them as read without reading and move on… As you can see, technology isn’t my strong suit.
- @AllieLarkin I spent about 3 hours today asking similar questions and realized I had my left contact in my right & my right in my left. 😳 7 months ago
- RT @areadersheaven: "Too Many Cooks" by @danabate is on #sale for $2.99 via @KensingtonBooks Get yours here: amzn.to/29ShvQQ - #hum… 7 months ago
- Look what a friend of mine found at the nypl!!! @esisogah instagram.com/p/BH-af87jAvx/ 7 months ago
- RT @BestChickLit: What we say: The Stall of Second Chances – Dana Bate #bookreviews @danabate bestchicklit.com/the-stall-of-s… https://t.co/qi1ezxZ3… 8 months ago
- RT @hobokenlibrary: New Tastes in New Adult Fiction: Too Many Cooks and Food Whore hobokenlibrary.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/new… 9 months ago